Trapezoidal Screws and Leadscrews
We manufacture your individual leadscrews based on your technical drawing. Trapezoidal screws convert circular movement into linear movement. A cross-section of this kind of thread corresponds to an isosceles trapezoid with an angle of 15°. This results in a flank angle of 30°.
- Single-start and multi-start ISO trapezoidal screws according to DIN 103
- Flat metric trapezoidal screws according to DIN 380
- Rounded trapezoidal screws according to DIN 30295
- Your ACME trapezoidal screw according to ANSI / ASME B1.5-1977
- Stub ACME or flat trapezoidal leadscrews according to ANSI / ASME B1.8-1977
We are also able to manufacture any trapezoidal threads or your individual leadscrew according to any other international standard required, including petroleum industry standards. We can normally construct trapezoidal screws up to 7,500 mm in length in one piece. If you require a leadscrew longer than 7,500 mm, we can supply them by combining multiple individually manufactured sections. The longest leadscrew we manufactured was over 20m long.